Village of Melrose
SPRING CLEAN-UP 2017
The Village will continue its tradition of holding Spring Clean-up this year. The following procedures apply:
- SPRING Clean-up days will be held on May 23 & 24….two days only!
- Large items (couches/furniture/electronics) must be scheduled for pickup and paid for in advance with the Clerk. See prices listed below!
- Other Items that will not fit in a garbage bag, may be left on the curb for pick-up.
- All items small enough to fit in a garbage bag, must be placed in garbage bags or they will not be picked up. Use one of the options below:
- Option 1: Place items in Yellow Village garbage bags.
- Option 2: See the Clerk and purchase a $3.00 tag that may be placed on a 33 gallon black plastic bag. (You must purchase your own 33 gallon black plastic bags.)
NOTE: Only Yellow Garbage bags or those 33 gallon black bags with a Village tag on it will be picked up.
If you have questions…call the Clerk at 488-3191.
|Appliances (includes refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, washers, dryers, humidifiers etc.)||$15.00|
|Sofas, Hide-a-Beds, Stuffed Chairs||$10.00|
|Mattress & Box Springs (per item)||$15.00|
|Tires (per tire)||$2.00|
|Fluorescent Bulbs (per bulb)||$.75|